Monday, October 18, 2010

Kim Kardashian: 30th Birthday Las Vegas Style (Photos, Video)

The big 3-0 is approaching fast for Kim Kardashian! 30 years ago she was born and she has mixed feelings about this particular birthday. She is already living it up though, and for the full story, pictures and videos from the night, keep reading below.That’s right, Thursday October 21st is when the reality TV star hits the milestone but last weekend she partied in Las Vegas with her family and lots of friends and fans. She may be getting older but she still looks hot, and was amazing at her shindig.


She was wearing a little, tight silver dress and some killer heels. Don’t worry, below I have more like the photo above. At the TAO in Las Vegas her family was also looking good, as they left the men and had a girl’s night for Kim Kardashian’s 30th birthday bash!

And they seemed to be having a great time. They each got on the microphone and joked. They had some White Russians, got touchy feely and did some drunk tweeting! She also hit up New York this past weekend while celebrating her big day.

Overall she seems to be happy with where she is at in her life. She did admit to “mixed feelings” and said to one reporter:

    “Like, it sounds so old. And then the other half of me is like, I feel so accomplished and it’s really no different than 29. I did a lot in my 20’s. I did a lot in my teens. God, I feel old. I’m so freaked out!”

Regardless of the age, she is ringing it in with style. They must love her at TAO as she did a pre-celebration there for her 29th birthday as well. She rocked a sparkly silver dress then too, but personally I liked this year’s better. Check out a picture here.

Can you believe this celebrity is hitting 30?! Kim Kardashian looks great and seems to be at a great place in her life. She should be very happy with where she’s at. What do you think about the brunette getting older? Leave me your comments about the party and such below, after you check out these photos and video from her party!